These rooms each had to be taped down by the carpet and windows and both had some interesting colour choices. They were rather dark to begin with so we had to cover all the walls with two coats of primar.
Around six hours later all the primar was on the walls. Having this coat on, though not the prettiest really brightened up the place and make the room look some what larger.
By 5 o'clock Jonathan and I were able to spend some time together getting one coat of our new paint choice on the few designated walls. Even just having that one thin layer gave our living rooms and hallways a brand new look. We are delighted with the freshness it brings to this rather dated home.
Even though we didn't get done half as much as we hoped we're still happy with the progress. There's still lots of painting left for us to work on after we move into the place this weekend. It'll be a bit of a challenging living our first few days in a place we're also trying to paint but hey we're always up for a new adventure.