1) First off just tell us who you are and a little bit about your blog.
Well, my blog is Gentri Lee- named after me, obviously. haha! I love to post about life and all of it's adventures. Fashion, Crafts/ DIY's, Food/ Recipes, Inspirations, Skin Care Tips, and things that brighten your day!
2) Why and when did you get started blogging.
I technically started blogging 3 years ago. However, I had no idea what it was or what I was doing. Then one day I stumbled upon blogs like- Tatertots and Jello and The Daybook. It was love at first site (see what I did there?? haha!). After that I couldn't get enough. So almost exactly one year ago I started taking this blogging business serious and I've been doing it ever since. :)
3) How has blogging impacted your own personal style and the way you express yourself in your daily life?
It's helped me not be afraid of my style. I've always "dressed" like a blogger and now I'm proud of it!
4) Are you inspired by other bloggers and their own styles? If so who?
Absolutely! Every day. I love style blogs like:
5) What are some fashion items on your current "wish" list for this season?
Oh, my list is always a mile long. Unfortunately I will be in school all Summer and have a dress code. Black, Brown, Tan, Cream, White, and Modest. And it is HOT where I live. So as long as it fits those requirements- it's on my wish list! Know of anything?? PLEASE let me know!