When I'm done my last final (Thursday) I've got a whole list in my mind of a things I can accomplish and work on until the next semester!
And because I love telling people what I'm going to do next I'll tell you people as well. And this is in no particular order.
1) Draw, draw and draw! I want to fill a whole sketch book of anything and everything. Oh how I miss drawing. My sister and I may attempt a project of some sort when I go home for Christmas but we'll see if that actually happens. I'm excited to have a project that doesn't have a pending due date and to be free of being graded on.
2) This goes with number one but I want to research more illustration techniques. I enjoy investigating how people draw and render with different art supplies and I desperately want to hone in on this craft.
3) Also to start working on making my journals a lot more creative. I have a billion of journals (ok like maybe 15 over my life span ...not that many) but they are blah. My goal is to begin using the things around me, what I write about to create something that will really store my memories. Check out this blog that I LOVE, Chubby Broccoli and her awesome journals.
4) Finish reading my unfinished book my sister lent/gave me, What Would Audrey Do? I have a few books on Audrey that friends have given me over the years. Here's just another one to be read. :)
5) Bake the most AMAZING birthday cake Jonathan has ever laid eyes on!!!! And by that I mean attempt a cake that will stand up and hold the icing with out dripping everywhere. I fear it'll take me awhile to actually bake a cake as his mom probably could...but a girl can dream of being Martha Steward right? (P.S. Jonathan's birthday is on Christmas, cool eh.)
6) Learn The Office theme song on the piano! (Yes big ambitions)
7) When I go home to the farm for a few days clean out my old bedroom and figure out what can be trashed and what I should take back to Lethbridge with me. Prom dress anybody?
8) I should probably attempt so sew something... don't know what though.
....and yep...that's about it. Well there's much more to add. But I draw a blank at this point.
But for now I must stay focused on studies. I can do it!