As my classes come to a close I'm working on completing all final projects including my surface design class in which consists of making a logo design and silk screening six shirts with different variation of our graphic. I spent a bit of time finishing up the shirts this weekend so I simply have a few write ups to do but I thought I'd share only one shirt. This is the first one I did and as you can tell the feathers are a little messed up due to my inablility to properly understand the screening process. But I got it under control after a bit. Regardless I am quite proud of my design and the shirts that are complete. I wish I had the equipment myself. But that may lead me to silk screening all my own clothing....and bed covers, shower curtain and the likes. Probably not the best of ideas.