My friend Emme had this on her blog and for a lack of better blogging material this weekend I'm going to see if I too can attempt this 15 day thing. Mind you other blogs may be posted in the midst of it as well.
Day 1- Self portrait picture and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 2- Something that stresses you out
Day 3- Your parents and siblings
Day 4- Something you're looking forward to
Day 5- Pictures of things that make you happy
Day 6- A song that makes you cry (or nearly and why)
Day 7- Favourite movies
Day 8- A place you've travelled to
Day 9- Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 10- Something you're afraid of
Day 11- Favourite tv shows
Day 12- What you believe
Day 13- Goals
Day 14- Some pictures you love
Day 15- Pictures of your dream house
1) I love illustrations and I wish I had taken some form of art as a secondary education instead of fashion design. But I also know that it's such a broad subject that I'd feel lost and unsure of what to do with that type of education. If I could illustrate a series of children books about the history of past princesses and queens that would be my ultimate dream.
2) Which bring me to point 2 which is that I love history, mainly royal monarchy, For now it's the French monarchy but that's always changing.. Like the arts wish I had gone to school for some form of education in history. Yet that too seem so broad I may just feel too over simulated with everything I'd just stay locked up in a room only reading history and never properly engaging in life.
3) One of my teachers mentioned there's jobs out there working with restoration of historical clothing in museums. How friggen cool would that be! Mind you...that's more school. .So fact number three is that I don't want to go back to school after this. I enjoy education but it's way to much money to go back. And I want to continue on in life soon. Not be bound to every single even of the week doing homework (that's seriously no exaggeration).
4) I miss having a social life.
5) I live in a awesome fourplexs. So since I don't have much of a social life at least I can enjoy my beautiful home I'm often locked up in.
6) Thursday evening Jonathan came home from a long day at work and announced he was going to kidnap me to go to a candy store in town that was having some sort of taste testing night. But that day I was feeling so frustrated with school and work that I used my anger against him and snapped at him for not putting away the laundry. Which is so random I know but I wish I could go back in time and change everything. I wish I had gone to the candy store with him. I miss doing fun things my Jonathan and he didn't deserve to be snapped at.
7) Thankfully I'm not addicted to nuts like I feared I could be. I use to eat at least 2 cups a day. Thankfully it's been a few weeks now and I haven't eaten any.
8) I am French. PURE French and I love telling people that. I feel incredible connected to Canadian history because my family traced back to the 1600's in Quebec, Canada on my Dad's side and my Mom's side is from France. I love my history and I take huge pride my heritage. Sadly I don't speak a lick of French. Lame.
9) Jonathan is my Irish lover that I use to joke around saying I'd want to marry. He's only like 1/3 or something Irish...but he's got red in his beard so that counts for something.
10) I want triples. Three girls. Call me crazy but it's true and I pray for it often. If I can't have triplets then three girls and 2 boys would be a dream as well.
11) Is it possible I own to much yellow clothing? Probably. And I'm finding I'm starting to be drawn to more orange/peach colors now....not exactly an interesting fact but it's a fact none the less.
12) My BESTEST friend in the whole world is Elizabeth. I always think about how strange it would be not to be a twin. How do you people live without one? Seriously!
13) Can't wait for my brother's wedding later this month. Not only because I'm happy for him but also because I get to go home. I haven't been home since my wedding day, almost 6 months ago.
14) I love youth group and hanging out with the youth. As lame as it is it actually gives me more balance in my life instead of work and homework. But mostly because I'm building a relationship with these kids I never really noticed before and only saw around. They're awesome!
15)....uhm oh and I love to journal. I have like 12 filled throughout my life...not a whole lot I know. But I still enjoy it.