10 reasons why I would like a small wedding...
1. You get to celebrate one of the biggest days of your life surrounded by people who love you.
2. You can feel more relaxed on your wedding day. Because you’ll be surrounded by friends and family, you’ll feel more at home with your guests.
3. You can save money. You can save thousands of dollars by having an intimate wedding, which means you won't have to go over your wedding budget.
4. You can splurge on other items because you don't have to spend $1000000000000 on catering!
5. We could have REALLY sweet locations and venue...like the mountians!
6. Have more freedom to customize your wedding to your own tastes. Let the creative juices FLOOOWWWWA!
7. You get to spend time with your guests. How many weddings have made you feel like a stranger fulfilling a social obligation?
8. You can make your guests feel at home. Because you will be able to spend at least some time with your guests, they will feel more at home at your wedding. Also, when the guest list is small, guests will have a better opportunity to mingle with most of the others. Chances are that many of your guests will know one another.
9. You can get your guests involved. A small wedding will give you the opportunity to get your loved ones involved in your special day.
10. You can have a wedding that people will remember. Because your wedding won’t be typical - the kind your guests have been to over and over again – your wedding is more likely to be remembered by you and the guest....nothing dull on expected.