1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper cause you can get all fancy with it!
2. Real tree or artificial?
Nothing beats a brisk cold night, hunting around your back yard for a perfect REAL tree!
3. When do you put up the tree?
Whenever theres time...sigh my family wont till after they get back from Disney Land...sniff sniff
4. When do you take the tree down?
A week or two into January.
5. Do you like eggnog?
6. Favourite gift received as a child?
A hand crafted wooden trinket box
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
8. Hardest person to buy for?
9. Easiest person to buy for?
ELIZABETH!!!....cause she's like me and I'm like her and she likes what I like and I like what she likes.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
...I don't think I ever got one I'd say was terrible...a gifts a gift...you don't HAVE to keep it you know...give it to someone who needs it if you dislike it so much! ...mind you I did get an umbrella for my birthday when I was like 13...and my birthdays in January...ya that was a bit odd.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards?
12. Favourite Christmas Movie?
HANDS down Elf...and the Grinch...mind you their the only ones I can think of right now.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Last minute shopper...I still haven't shopped yet...oi
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
....no but the gifts bags are another story.
15. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas?
16. Clear lights or coloured on the tree?
...depends on the decore....I'm partial to clear though
17. Favorite Christmas song?
“Song For a Winter's Night” ~Sarah McLachlan
18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home?
I wanna go home which implies I must travel to get there.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers?
If I'm allowed to sing the song in order to recite them! :)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
...OOOOOoooh just something that sparkles...stars are more romantic but I've seen some BEATIFUL angles too.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Morning...with much delay
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
About a week left till holidays and your still expected to work with a focused mind...pppssssh like is that even possible?
23. What I love most about Christmas?
.....I think I totally over daydream about holidays...currently I'm most excited to live on the farm again for a week...and just “chill” ...but “chill” never happens and I'm always doing something...which is still always enjoyable too. :)
Merry Christmas everyone and have fun with this. . .